Monday, March 7, 2011

New Job!

So its been a while since my last post, and since then ive gotten a job! okay so my first official day isnt until wednesday, but still I'm excited! It is for a front office/secretary position at a acupuncture clinic, I start off training a few days a week for a few hours and then all day saturdays. Then once training is done, about a month, my schedule will be saturdays and a few hours on thursdays. Here's the back story, my husband and I had been looking for a parttime weekend job for one of us, especially me because I enjoy being able to get out a few days a week also student loans have been a giant cloud looming over our household lately, so the sooner we get those paid off the better. On craigslist there was a listing for a saturday secretary position 8:30am-4pm, so I applied, the next day I get a call from the office manager and scheduled my interview for the following day! Anyways long story short, the interview went extremely well and I got a call back less than a week later that I got the job, I went in last saturday to fill out the paperwork and start training on wednesday! I cannot begin to say how amazed we were, we are so thankful that God has provided such an awesome experience for me, working at a place I really enjoy, accupuncture and more holistic/natural medicine which is right up my alley! Oh and the best part is, saturdays my husband can babysit which means we only have to find a sitter for a few hours on thursdays :) I am very excited to see how this goes, wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment