Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!

Okay so I'm addicted to listening to Christmas songs..sue me! So this past week has been freezing for south florida, we had a frost and wind chill advisory for today and tomorrow! Maybe its time we move further south, bahamas anyone?! ;) Well we are officially going(DRIVING) to Michigan for Christmas to be with family/friends and have a wonderful time! I was all excited and wanted to start packing immediately even though we don't leave for another 2 1/2 weeks, but turns out I can't even start packing because we need all our cold weather clothes because it is frigid here! Anyways, I'm sure I have mentioned my love for Christmas and when I thought I couldn't love it anymore I recently discovered something that made me appreciate this time of year even more...Christmas for my daughter Callie equals most importantly Jesus's Birthday but also equals Santa Clause and presents. Let me bring in a Christmas song for this...Santa Claus is coming to town :) haha. So every time Callie decides to act up, there is a new way to end it immediately...You better not pout you better not cry Santa Clause is coming to town! Oh i know your probably thinking how could a mother do this to her daughter, its evil and blackmail and totally against the Christmas spirit...well until you have a little 3 year old who is having little spunk fests on a regular basis then you have no room to judge besides whats a little blackmail when the end result is a happy mother and daughter! :D My daughter Charlotte however is too young for this idea(unfortunately), and lately I wish she could understand because she has turned into the queen of drama, example..I am on the phone with my mom and Charlotte wants to not only talk to her but hold the phone as well, and when I don't let her(because of chewing on the phone and whipping it across the room) she starts this crying screaming fit until I give in and let her have the phone. Immediately she quits crying and says "hi"! happily to my mom :P So here's to hoping for a festive drive up to Michigan(29 hours..anyone want in?) with as little drama as possible, and that goes for me and the hubby too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment