Monday, December 20, 2010

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, Let your Hearts be Light!!

Somehow I think singing these Christmas songs will make the world a better place, imagine everyone in the whole world singing in unison oh holy night, or the first noel or silent night and then have yourself a merry little christmas! So this past weekend the dreaded packing began, why do I dislike packing you may ask? Well it is a love hate relationship, I love it because it means we leave in 2 days, but I hate it because I can NEVER fit everything I want, and when flying you have to be so picky about what you take because otherwise you could end up paying the same amount on baggage as on your ticket!! It is absolutely pathetic...so 95% of the packing is done and the suitcases are about to rip they are stuffed so full! Last night we did our little "Christmas" since we will be in Michigan, so callie(3) woke from her nap to discover a small pile of presents underneath a santa hat(because he moves so quick he left it behind ;)...charlotte(1) woke up soon after and they were entertained for the rest of the night with their new things. I must say I am completely impressed with the Melissa and Doug brand of toys, they are wooden which is spectacular and the girls love them! We have been so blessed this Christmas season and it isn't even over yet, you can just feel it in your heart, it really does make it seem that "next year all our troubles will be out of sight".

No comments:

Post a Comment