Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3 years!!

Today my daughter Callie turns 3...its hard to believe that it has already been 3 years, but she has grown so much! She is just this beautiful little girl with a whole lot of spunk! It is unbelivable how much information one little girl can store! Example, one day when she didnt want to finish her lunch she threw most of her sandwich in the garbage...i told her that was wasting and i couldve put it in a container in the fridge for when she was hungry later(aka like 20 min later). So today she comes up to me and says I put my food away for later, I tell her to show me, she opens the cupboard where I keep my storage containers and there was what was left of her sandwich in a ziploc. Definetly a pround mommy moment..she actually does listen to me! :) So we are heading out to be with family for the next couple of days, should be fantastic! Small bday party for the girls tonight plus Thanksgiving tomorrow. I predict I will have a swollen belly...but definetly worth it! I have so much to be thankful for..hubbys job, amazing family/friends, and the list goes on for miles! God definetly has blessed us! I hope your thanksgiving's filled with lots of love and good food -Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment