Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kindle

While since our budget right now doesn't have me getting a Kindle anytime soon I was excited to discover that Amazon has this program that you can download that allows you to read Kindle books on your PC! : D  Not only that, they have lists of free Kindle books that they are constantly changing!  So maybe if your lucky you could find an author that you are familiar with, otherwise you could change it up a bit and just pick one that looks interesting!  I'm starting to read "Love on a Dime" by Cara Lynn James, I'll let you know how it turns out.  The best part about e-books is.......my daughters can't get ahold of them and rip the pages!  Check it out if you have the time, definetly worth it!

Here's the link to download the kindle for PC program

No comments:

Post a Comment